October 1, 2009

Day 18: Sunny Day


Got my morning biking in, which put me a little behind heading to the studio so I was able to see the fine work of the City of Bay Village plumbing inspection department. They came to check what had been done so far, which amounts to pressure testing the infamous sewer pipe, the one going through the front wall. All the glue joints were working with 6 psi for 30 + minutes, and the pressure dropped like it was supposed to as it was being released. Passed! Sometimes I feel like a parrot... sometimes I feel like a parrot. I won't repeat anything else I overheard while eaves dropping.

Working on getting the roof rafters up and under cover is a priority as we are still getting a little water with all the downpours that are happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment