October 4, 2013

Day 8: Reprieve

The annual Green Bay Packer Pilgrimage was a reprieve from all the dust. The Packers won against the Lions, 22-9, on a beautiful fall day complete with tailgating before and after the game. And with friends and family, whoot!

This is the top of our antique frig, that plastic slipped off of unnoticed. Antique dust is all I have to say. It is feeling more like camping everyday. I have to keep reminding myself that I have slept, ate and sat in much worse out of doors. It has also, for some weird reason, inspired me to purge more of our belongings, though this frig will stay for a while. It is the 2nd one GE ever made and was from our first house renovation of a Victorian bungalow in Atlanta, GA. I am sure the metallic sparkle put on by a body shop will shine once again, someday soon, too.

After game at Lambeau Field, looks like home.




No comments:

Post a Comment